How to Enable Location Services
- Click the three stacked dots in the top right-hand corner and select Settings from the menu that appears.
- From the menu on the left side, select Privacy and Security > Site Settings.
- Under “Permissions,” click Location.
- Make sure that “Sites can ask for your location” is selected.
Safari (on a Mac)
- Open the Apple menu in the upper left corner of your screen and select System Preferences.
- Open Security and Privacy, and select the Privacy tab.
- Click on the padlock icon in the bottom left-hand corner. You will be asked to enter your device username and password before continuing.
- After entering your device username and password, check the box next to Enable Location Services and be sure the box next to Safari is checked.
- Click the three horizontal lines in the top right-hand corner of the browser and select Preferences from the menu that appears.
- Open the Privacy and Security tab and scroll down to Permissions.
- Next to Location, select Settings…
- Be sure that metstream.metopera.org is set to “Allow” and then save any changes.
After completing the above steps, you may need to refresh metstream.metopera.org to see the changes go into effect.