Series Subscriptions for 2021–22 Season
Series Subscriptions are only available to renewing subscribers in the 2021–22 season. The deadline to renew Series Subscriptions is Friday, July 9, 2021. To curate your perfect subscription package, build a Flex Subscription and receive all the same benefits as a Series Subscription, including savings of up to 15%.
Subscription Benefits Include:
- Advance access to the best available seating at every performance, before the box office opens to the general public
- Savings of up to 15% off the cost of single tickets of operas in your subscription package
- A discount off the cost of additional single tickets purchased with your subscription order
- The ability to exchange any performance in your subscription for no additional fee
- The option to pay for your subscription on a payment plan
- Access to the South Entrance, a dedicated entry for subscribers and Patrons
Save Up to
Build your own Flex Subscription by choosing between six and nine performance dates and identifying your preferred section of the house. Please note: Flex Subscribers do not receive the same seats for each performance.
We’re proud to bring you a new season packed with opera’s most talented stars, a wide range of repertoire and a handful of new productions from some of our most gifted stage directors.