Subscribe to the 2020–21 Season
Subscribe today and be part of the Met’s extraordinary new season of musical and theatrical riches.
The 2020–21 season will include 22 Sunday matinee performances, each of which will be followed by a post-show discussion with members of the cast. The new season also extends into June 2021, with no performances during the month of February.
Following the successful launch of the Flex Subscription last season, we are once again offering this option as an alternative to a Series Subscription.
Subscription Benefits Include:
- Advance access to the best available seating at every performance, before the box office opens to the general public in June
- Savings of up to 15% off the cost of single tickets of operas in your subscription package
- A discount off the cost of additional single tickets purchased with your subscription order
- The ability to exchange any performance in your subscription for no additional fee
- The option to pay for your subscription on a payment plan
- Access to the South Entrance, a dedicated entry for subscribers and Patrons
Save Up to
By choosing a Series Subscription, you let us do the work: We curate series that allow you to savor the full range of the Met season. Select a series that suits you and enjoy the same seats for every performance in your subscription.
Build your own Flex Subscription by choosing between six and nine performance dates and identifying your preferred section of the house. Please note: Flex Subscribers do not receive the same seats for each performance.
We’re proud to bring you a new season packed with opera’s most talented stars, a wide range of repertoire and a handful of new productions from some of our most gifted stage directors.