Tessitura Systems Analyst
Available: December 2018
Provide comprehensive support to the staff of The Metropolitan Opera related to Tessitura and associated systems.
- Collaborate with other application support team members to ensure that tessitura support request tickets are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Create, modify, read and understand stored procedures using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Create tables, functions, triggers, views for business functions and reporting. Create, modify, and troubleshoot SQL Server jobs.
- Create custom reports and modifying existing reports according to business needs in infomaker/SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Participate in the testing and rollout of application software and new releases.
- Collaborate with users on Tessitura upgrades and new functionality implementations.
- Ensure proper and thorough documentation of application support procedures and protocols.
- Provide outstanding internal customer service to all application users at The Metropolitan Opera.
- Respond to requests for assistance via phone, email, in person, and support tickets.
- In rotation with the Application Support team, provide weekend coverage (Friday evening through Sunday evening).
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or comparable work experience using Tessitura or any other enterprise software application within arts or cultural organization is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of relational databases is required.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures is required.
- Familiarity with other components in the Tessitura ecosystem such as NScan, Print at Home, Web API, and T-Stats is preferred.
- Experience writing custom reports in infomaker/SQL Server Reporting Services is preferred.
- Capable of working in a collaborative environment, including continuous interaction with staff and management, internal IS&T staff, and external consulting partners, as well as the ability to share knowledge effectively with colleagues.
- Must possess strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Must be able to articulate technical and user needs in a concise manner easily understood by all.
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to prioritize multiple projects and objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must have the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team and possess teambuilding skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, flexible mindset.
- Participate in evening and weekend coverage rotation schedule.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, including “Tessitura Systems Analyst” in the subject line of your e-mail.
E-mail (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org