We are seeking phone representatives to raise funds from our loyal constituents. This is a great opportunity to work for the largest performing arts organization and one of the finest opera companies in the world. Join our first-rate team of professional fundraisers and help us reach our goals as we prepare to announce our 2019 / 2020 season!
We offer a flexible schedule which includes mornings and evenings. Must be able to work 17 hours a week including a Saturday or Sunday morning time slot.
In depth knowledge and/or serious appreciation of the performing arts required. Some knowledge of opera A+.
- Conduct outbound calls to our donors and ticket holders to raise funds and sell tickets packages for the Met.
- Record information from these calls into the Met’s database.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal skills
- Selling/fundraising ability
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work and think clearly under pressure
- Work well within a fundraising team
- Please alert us to any major gift experience during the application process
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary plus commision-competitive pay. Free tickets for many Met performances!
- Represent and work at the most highly regarded performing arts organization in the country.
Please e-mail your resumes to TFJobs@metopera.org, or call (212) 870-7450 to apply.