Mail Order Fulfillment Representative
Department: Customer Care Support
This Part-Time position is responsible for Data Entry processing of donations, ticket entry and fulfillment, list maintenance, various customer service inquiries for Metropolitan Opera Association, Metropolitan Opera Guild, American Ballet Theater, Met Opera on Demand, Metropolitan Opera Student validation. A positive attitude and the ability to work and think clearly under pressure are required.
- Perform all Metropolitan Opera Association and Metropolitan Opera Guild data entry functions; create and maintain constituent records, batch and process all incoming contributions received by mail, website, Inbound Call Center, Telemarketing and Met Opera Shop including creating and adjusting pledges.
- Perform Subscription data entry functions for all product types; seating assignments; create and maintain subscription records, process and input payment information for renewal and new orders including advance exchange seating requests.
- Perform all Single ticket and Special Events data entry functions; create unseated order line items in Tessitura, maintain constituent records, process and input payment information for order processing.
- Met Student validation processing; also works closely with Education department to maintain approved school list.
- Read, understand and respond to all email inquiries for the Met that are delivered to various Met e-mail boxes.
- Research new topics and unusual inquiries in order to answer and communicate with confidence and business knowledge.
- Bring new topics, issues or concerns expressed by customer to management’s attention.
- Process various assigned customer service issues including account maintenance, merges, ticket inquires, Membership cards and inquires.
- Execute all procedural steps by using Tessitura, reference materials, and other documentation to capture and deliver accurate and complete information.
- Communicate and work with staff for information exchange and inquiry resolution.
- Actively demonstrate teamwork.
- Produce and distribute reports for accuracy and distribution.
- Participate in continual cross training and monitoring programs for advanced skill development.
- Assist in various ticket mailing projects.
- Support Mail Order and Fulfillment Supervisor. Complete other tasks assigned by management.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of one-year data entry experience preferred.
- College courses preferred or equivalent experience.
- Computer literate.
- Professional demeanor.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Motivated team player attitude.
- Proven ability to respond accurately and promptly to customer correspondence; uses tact, patience, and good judgment in dealing with customer’s issues.
- Demonstrated ability to convey company policy in a professional manner.
- Capable of working independently with occasional direction and instructions and the ability to work and think clearly under pressure.
- Good organizational skills.
- Flexible schedule. Ability to work additional hours and weekends
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including “Mail Order Representative” in the subject line of your e-mail.
E-mail (preferred): email@example.com