IS Applications Administrator
Department: Information Systems
Administer and support various IS system applications including phone, access control, security camera systems, MDM services and Active Directory integration and management following policies and procedures set by the department.
In addition to the role above, this position also assists at the Help Desk to provide support for computers, printers, and user customer service with the other members of Help Desk. This role is often a first-point of contact for trouble and support so excellent communication skills are required.
- Administer all requests from users for telephone services, and interface with IS management, building electricians, and outside services where necessary (including opening trouble tickets on issues that cannot be immediately resolved).
- Administer Active Directory new user hire (including email address creation, initial rights, login, etc.) and employee termination (disable logins, remove from appropriate services, ensure policies and procedures for terminations are followed).
- Manage MDM client’s rights and services, in addition to Blackberry (legacy) rights and services as required.
- Manage day-to-day needs (as required) of the Met’s access control system.
- Manage day-to-day needs (as required) of the Met’s security camera systems.
- Assist in day-to-day support and maintenance of MetOpera PCs, printers, and peripherals
- Assist in day-to-day support and maintenance of MetOpera PC and Macintosh software
- Answer and record Help Desk calls. Create and update Help Desk ticket status
- Address client needs as required and follow-up on new and existing client issues
- Provide appropriate feedback to department manager to ensure that open client issues are addressed
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested
- Maintain records of hardware and software inventory as directed
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related, or Accredited Technical Certificate programs
- Minimum of two years support experience with Windows OS, MS Office Suite, Help Desk services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with organized support of PC hardware and peripherals
- Familiarity with the arts or cultural organizations a plus
- Excellent communication skills both in-person and on the phone
- Ability to work well with all personality types
- Some light lifting of computers and printers
- Availability to work on weekends as needed
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, including “IS Applications Administrator” in the subject line of your e-mail.
E-mail (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org