Associate, Donor Information & Analysis
We are looking for an Associate, Donor Information & Analysis to join our Development team. This position will play a crucial role providing support to the Senior Director, Donor Information & Analysis and the overall fundraising efforts of the Metropolitan Opera.
This position will assist the Senior Director, Donor Information & Analysis in analyzing and using data effectively to inform fundraising strategies. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong quantitative and analytical skills and attention to detail and be equipped to manage and analyze large data sets. Responsible for list management, extraction creation, analyzing data, and reporting on donor trends, this individual must come with a strong familiarity with donor databases, data mining, and reporting. Additionally, the Associate will stay apprised of Business Intelligence trends in the performing arts industry and help implement BI strategies for the Metropolitan Opera to ultimately increase fundraising revenue. Candidates must display an ability to work under pressure and seamlessly transition between independent projects and cross-departmental collaborations. These skills are essential for executing the role successfully and supporting a data-driven culture in the organization.
- Take a key role in Tessitura Analytics (designing dashboards, processes, reports that can be shared and used by senior fundraiser managers to track progress against goals).
- Create, review and output lists of prospects, implementing strategies of individual giving campaigns (Patron, Guild Membership, Met Opera Fund, Support the Met Broadcasts and HD Education) and assist with other development campaigns as needed.
- Produce monthly reports on donor trends (for both Patron and Guild programs).
- Manage lists for monthly Guild member renewal notices (mail and e-mail).
- Assist with database administration and maintenance including designing and implementing protocols and quality control of current processes.
- Become self-sufficient in other BI tools (Segmentation Engine, T-Stats, etc.).
- Extract lists of donors who include contributions with subscriptions and other ticket purchases and provide output to revenue processing for contribution posting.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- BA, preferably in data science or related field.
- Professional experience with Tessitura and/or data analytics in a development/fundraising environment; preferably in a performing arts or similar organization.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in third-party analytical programs, Microsoft Office. Experience with Tessitura List Manager/Extractions strongly preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, including “Associate, Donor Information & Analysis” in the subject line of your e-mail.
E-mail (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal candidates should please contact the Human Resources department directly to apply.