- Manager, Patron and Individual Giving
Manager, Patron and Individual Giving
Available: July 2017
The Manager is responsible for working with the Patron team to secure annual gifts from Patrons ($2,750+) and Young Associates ($600+). S/he oversees the fulfillment of benefits to these supporters and promotes fundraising efforts and cultivation of current Patrons, Young Associates and prospects.
- Coordinate and implement appeals for Patron membership, including but not limited to renewal, acquisition, additional gift, acknowledgement and benefit fulfillment
- Ensure accuracy of memberships and related activities within our fundraising database
- Provide operational support to the Senior Director of Donor Information and Analysis to enhance data-driven fundraising efforts using the Tessitura database.
- Respond to member inquiries and issues via the Patron phone line and email box, serving as “the voice of the Patron program” with warm and courteous service
- Help coordinate Patron cultivation and acquisition events to participate in relationship-building initiatives
- Maintain Patron listings for performance programs and compile and traffic all donor listings for the monthly Playbill, the season book, and the annual report publication
- Manage monthly billing process
- Maintain online membership content
- Manage the Patron Program e-marketing solicitation efforts for renewal, additional gift, and acquisition campaigns
- Provide staffing support for Young Associates Program
- Coordinate activities of office volunteers and interns, as needed
The education and/or experience requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to successfully perform the essential duties of this position. The physical demands and work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- BA degree and 2 years + experience in a Development office.
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent phone demeanor, written/verbal communication and computer skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of Tessitura preferred.
- Willingness to attend occasional weekend or evening events
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Energetic team player who works well with all personality types
- Ability to multi-task