- Administrative Assistant, Electric Department
Administrative Assistant, Electric Department
Available: June 2018
The Administrative Assistant, Electric Department provides assistance to the Electric department, including answering phones, preparing payroll, maintaining records of time off and preparing purchase orders, among other duties.
- Answer phones for the Electric Department.
- Keep computer databases updated.
- Prepare daily payroll from timecards for large department with complex pay rules
- Keep daily records of sick, vacation and other benefit days.
- Prepare and process purchase orders.
- Maintain stock of office supplies.
- Open and distribute departmental mail.
- Act as liaison between the shops and the vendors.
- Perform other clerical tasks including copying, typing, filing, etc.
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Administrative assistant or office manager experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of Word and Excel and ability to learn new technological tools quickly
- Excellent communication and mathematical skills.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including “Administrative Assistant - Electric Dept” in the subject line of your e-mail.
E-Mail (Preferred): email@example.com