Subscribe today to American Ballet Theatre's 2015 Spring Season and enjoy:
- The world’s greatest dancers on the glamorous Metropolitan Opera House stage.
- Ballet repertoire of unparalleled breadth, including the New York Premiere of Alexei Ratmansky's all-new The Sleeping Beauty, Classic ABT mixed repertory programs featuring some of the most iconic one-act ballet's in ABT history.
- Farewell ABT performances by Principal Dancers Paloma Herrera, Julie Kent and Xiomara Reyes.
- Exclusive subscriber benefits, including priority seating, advance access to individual tickets, and FREE ticket exchange privileges. Plus, lock in prices now, as prices may increase, based on demand, beginning March 29.
To select a FULL SERIES, choose a day from the drop down menu below and select the view series detail button.
Offering 50% SAVINGS for children 6 - 17 years of age*
* AGE GUIDELINES FOR CHILDREN AT ABT PERFORMANCES
American Ballet Theatre welcomes children and families to experience the magic of classical ballet during its performances at the Metropolitan Opera House. While parents should use their discretion based on the maturity level of their children, ABT recommends that children be at least 6 years of age to attend the Company’s performances at the Met. In determining if your child should attend ABT, it is important to know the child must be able to sit quietly and not disrupt the performance for other patrons. If a child becomes disruptive during a performance, the Met’s ushers will require the child and accompanying adult to leave the auditorium to watch the remainder of the performance in List Hall without refund of the ticket purchase.
All ABT attendees, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the Metropolitan Opera House and must sit in the seat indicated on the ticket.