Outbound Telefundraising Supervisor
This position supervises designated calling shifts for outbound telefundraising efforts including coaching and supervision of telefundraising representatives and management of the processes that support telefundraising campaigns. Supervisors must have high-level competencies in staff management, scheduling, sales, lead management and analysis. Must be an outstanding and positive motivator of self and staff and work well within a team environment.
The Outbound Supervisor will be required to work the following weekly schedule:
Tuesday through Thursday: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday: 11:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 3:30pm
- Create and maintain a positive, structured work environment by informing reps of daily goals, premiums on offer, etc. and by being a constant presence on the floor.
- Motivate and coach the telefundraising representatives by monitoring reps, listening to calls on the floor, and providing constructive feedback.
- Maintain quality control through random pledge and gift verifications, regular checks of call backs, etc.
- Meet daily, weekly, period, and annual revenue objectives.
- Manage leads through the Aspect Dialer and Access database; ensure that a strategic combination of leads is being worked constantly.
- General maintenance and upkeep of call center including familiarity with all procedures such as, reporting, Tessitura, and customer service issues.
- Make outbound fundraising calls regularly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- B.A. Degree preferred or equivalent.
- Five years prior call center management experience in a sales or fundraising environment.
- Demonstrable ability of successful sales background
- Demonstrable ability to teach and learn advanced sales techniques and strategies as related to outbound phone sales
- Demonstrable personal mental attitude in relation to training, managing and supervising
- Computer literate, knowledge of Tessitura, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Prior ACD and automated dialer experience a plus.
- Experience in a fast pace and changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong leadership and motivation skills.
- Team participation and leadership abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to regularly test and learn new techniques
- Ability to teach by example.
- Regular night and weekend work is required.
To apply please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.