Manager, Patron and Individual Giving
The Manager is responsible for securing annual gifts from Patrons ($2,500+ annually) and Young Associates ($600+). The Manager assists with fundraising efforts and cultivation of Patrons, Young Associates and prospects.
- Coordinate and implement appeals for Patron membership, acknowledgements and benefit fulfillment
- Ensure accuracy of memberships and related activities within our fundraising database
- Respond to member inquiries and issues
- Help coordinate and staff Patron cultivation events
- Maintain Patron listings for performance programs and compile and traffic all donor listings for monthly Playbills, Season Book, and annual report publications.
- Manage monthly billing process
- Maintain online membership content
- Provide staffing support for Young Associates Program
- Coordinate activities of Patron office volunteers and/or intern
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree. One + experience in a Development office.
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent written/verbal and computer skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with fundraising database; knowledge of Tessitura preferred.
- Willingness to attend occasional weekend or evening events
- Energetic team player who works well with all personality types
- Ability to multi-task.
Please send us your resume with a cover letter.