Coordinator – Institutional Relations
Coordinates fulfillment of funder benefits, production of sponsorship deliverables and proper funder crediting. Oversees records and drafts correspondence, maintains expense tracking records, and assists in preparation of grant application materials and other requirements for new business development.
- Oversee communications with internal and external parties to ensure fulfillment of funder benefits, such as weekly corporate employee discount email process and annual distribution of Privilege Packs/Patron Cards.
- Coordinate internal production of sponsorship deliverables and funder crediting, including tracking of job requests for signage and other Dedication Week requirements.
- Manage acknowledgement process, including overseeing tracking to ensure timely mailing, drafting letters, circulating for approvals, and logging in Tessitura.
- Assist with proposals, sponsorship presentations, grant applications, reports, and other correspondence with funders, including collection and preparation of supplemental materials.
- Maintain contributions and invoice logs, as well as expense receipt binder.
- Monitor and update various department tracking timetables, schedules, and spreadsheets.
- Assist with coordinating cultivation activities, including calling/e-mailing invitations, confirming guests, vouchering/delivering tickets, making dinner reservations, and updating Tessitura.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
2 or more years of related experience
Strong computer skills; knowledge of Excel and Tessitura preferred
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good organizational / time management skills
Knowledge of opera preferred
Ability to work quickly and adapt readily to changes in priorities
To apply please send resume with cover