Telemarketing Administrative Assistant
This position coordinates the administrative functions of the Outbound Tele-fundraising department including MOA Fund billing and follow up, phone coverage, Local 210 and administrative payroll, and other duties as assigned.
- Prepare and submit payroll and bonus for all Local 210 reps, off-site callers, and Outbound Supervisors.
- Maintain attendance records for Local 210 reps.
- Maintain and generate caller schedules.
- Data Entry of pledges via telephone auto dialer or paper; verify and correct orders.
- Dialer maintenance as required.
- Maintain, generate and distribute reports.
- Add new hires to Dialer, Bonus Application, & Payroll System.
- Oversee Calling Floor.
- Provide phone coverage as needed including handling calls from the callback line.
- General maintenance of call center, equipment, and campaign materials including forms, paper leads, supplies, etc.
- Maintain office files and expense records, pay bills, and coordinate general office activities.
- Process mail and interoffice correspondence.
- Maintenance of customer’s tessitura records.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- B.A. Degree preferred or equivalent.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Tessitura, Microsoft Office Suite, etc. Payroll/Bookkeeping.
- Data Entry.
- Experience in a fast pace and changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Call Center experience.
- Team participation.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Weekend work required.
- Excellent attendance.
Please send your resume with a cover letter.