- $25 Rush Tickets are offered daily online on the Met website. The tickets, in prime seating locations, are available on a first-come, first-served basis for all performances, excepting the New Year’s Eve gala. Rush Tickets are no longer available at the Box Office or over the phone.
- ABT is offering a limited number of $30 Rush tickets for every ABT performance of the Met Season, except the gala performance, to be purchased online on a first come, first served basis. Rush ticket purchases will require registering in advance.
- Please be sure to log in before trying to purchase Rush Tickets to ensure you don’t lose your place in line.
- Customers are only allowed to purchase up to two tickets to one performance every seven days. Some exclusions apply.
- Tickets will go on sale for performances Monday through Friday at noon, for matinees four (4) hours before curtain, and for Saturday evenings at 2 pm.
- For a complete listing of Rush Ticket rules, click here.
The Rush Ticket Program, initiated in 2006 by Dr. Agnes Varis and her husband, Karl Leichtman, is supported by generous grants from the Agnes Varis Trust, Jeanette Lerman Neubauer and Joseph Neubauer, Mercedes T. Bass, Mr. and Mrs. Richard S. Braddock, Betsy and Ed Cohen, Betsy and †Alan D. Cohn, Judith-Ann Corrente and Wim Kooyker, Jane and Jerry del Missier, Mrs. Paul G. Desmarais Sr., Richard and Elizabeth Gilbert, Gramma Fisher Foundation, Marshalltown, Iowa, Joan Granlund, Hermione Foundation, Laura Sloate Trustee, Marlene Hess and James Zirin, Mary and †Michael Jaharis, Frayda and George Lindemann, Richard J. Miller, Jr., Howard and Sarah Solomon, Ambassador and Mrs. Nicholas F. Taubman, Robert L. Turner, Ann Ziff, Anonymous
Additional support has been provided by Dr. Joan Taub Ades and †Dr. Alan M. Ades, The Arcaini Foundation, Mrs. Veronica Atkins, M. Beverly and Robert G. Bartner, Frank A. Bennack, Jr., Joe W. Bratcher III, Mr. and Mrs. Robert J. Callander, Dr. Patrizia A. Cavazzoni, Alexa and Michael Chae, Ms. Angela Chao, Samantha and Nabil Chartouni, Christopher H. Cheever, Daniel C. Cochran and Gregory B. Sutphin, Mr. and Mrs. Diego De Giorgi, Misook Doolittle, Mr. and Mrs. J. A. Esteve, Elizabeth and Jean-Marie Eveillard, Sanford and Isanne Fisher, Mr. and Mrs. Stephen L. Green, Dennis Stattman and Beth Grosshans, Ekkehart Hassels-Weiler, Agnes Hsu-Tang, PhD. and Oscar Tang, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas J. Hubbard, Frederick Iseman, Cindy and Tod Johnson, Nancy Louise Jones, The Honorable Thomas H. Kean, Mr. and Mrs. Donald M. Kendall, Meyer Koplow and †Ellen Koplow, Dr. David G. Knott and Françoise Girard, Mr. and Mrs. Dennis W. LaBarre, Dominique and Frédéric Laffont, Mrs. Walter J. Laughery, Jr., Mrs. Joan C. Long, The Richard J. Massey Foundation for Arts and Sciences, Dafna Meitar-Nechmad and Amir Nechmad, Ms. Ellen A. Michelson, Mr. William R. Miller, in memory of Irene D. Miller, Linda Mirels, Mr. and Mrs. Paul Montrone, Daisy Soros, Grant and Jacqui Smith, Eva and Marc Stern, The Lee Thaw Charitable Trust, Mr. and Mrs. John Veronis, †Mr. and Mrs. William B. Warren, Simon Yates, Anonymous
If you are unable to reserve 2 tickets, there may only be single tickets left. If you are unable to reserve 1 ticket, it is because all remaining Rush Tickets are currently in another customer’s cart.