- Telemarketing Administrative Assistant
Telemarketing Administrative Assistant
Available: January 2018
This Part Time position coordinates the administrative functions of the Telefundraising department including, departmental payroll, clerical assistance, data entry, and other duties as assigned.
- Prepare and submit payroll and bonus for all Local 210 reps and Telefunding Supervisors.
- Tracking of Local 210 Benefit Time (Vacation and Sick)
- Process ticket orders, process gifts and handle other updates to constituent records in Tessitura.
- Manage data entry of telephone pledges taken via auto dialer or paper; verify and correct orders – shared with Supervisors.
- Maintain, generate and distribute reports.
- Add new hires to dialer software, bonus application, & payroll system.
- Coordinate maintenance of call center equipment and manage inventory of campaign materials, including forms, paper leads, supplies, etc.
- Maintain office files and expense records, process invoices for payment, and coordinate general office activities.
- Process mail and interoffice correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- B.A. degree, or equivalent, preferred.
- Computer literate, Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of Tessitura preferred strongly preferred
- Data Entry
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Call Center experience
- Energetic team player who works well with all personality types
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Weekend work required.
- Excellent attendance.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, including "Telemarketing Admin Assistant” in the subject line of your email.
E-Mail (Preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org