Department: House Management
The Performance Manager is responsible for managing the Front-of-House staff during performances, ensuring guest comfort and safety in the House and resolving ticket issues.
- Manage Front-of-House performance staff during dress rehearsals and performances.
- Ensure guest comfort and safety during dress rehearsals and performances.
- Resolve ticket issues.
- Coordinate performance-related activity with other departments.
- Maintain administrative records and daily reports.
- Submit reports on the aesthetic and functional condition of the Front-of-House.
- Prepare and submit weekly Front of House staff payrolls.
- Interface with NYPD, FDNY and Lincoln Center during performance periods as necessary.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must work well under pressure, and be able to deal with all personality types.
- 3-5 years prior experience in a cultural institution.
- Knowledge of Tessitura preferred.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com, including “Performance Manager” in the subject line of your email.
E-Mail (Preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org