Available: October 2016
The Patron Office (Development Department) is seeking a part-time intern (10-12 hours per week) for the fall semester (September through December). We are seeking an energetic, professional, and responsible individual who has a strong interest in fundraising, and is a self motivated, team-oriented individual with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
University credit must be earned to apply.
- Help facilitate regular mailings to donors
- Prepare and mail Patron privilege packets
- Prepare and mail special event invitations
- Assist with Patron activities/events by checking-in guests and providing support as needed
- Data entry and maintenance within the Tessitura database
- Create cast sheets and synopses for working and dress rehearsals
- Answer the Patron Office telephone and assist Patrons with questions and requests
- Provide general administrative support to the Patron Office
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Professional demeanor, attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem-solve in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Database experience preferable, ideally Tessitura
- Interest in opera a plus
To apply please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Patron Office Intern" in the subject line.
E-Mail (Preferred): email@example.com