- Outbound Telefundraising Representative
Outbound Telefundraising Representative
Available: November 2016
We are seeking experienced fundraising representatives to generate memberships from our loyal constituents. This is a great opportunity to work for the largest performing arts organization and one of the finest opera companies in the world. Join our first-rate team of professional fundraisers and help us reach our goals as we approach the end of our Fiscal Year!
We are hiring for the following shifts: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings from 5pm-9pm or 6pm-10pm, Friday 9am-1pm, 1pm-5pm. Must be able to work at least one of the following weekend shifts: Saturday 9:30am-3:00pm and/or Sunday 9:30am-3pm. 17 hours a week minimum and up to 28 hours maximum.
If hired, you must be available for training Tuesday, November 8th 1pm – 5pm AND Wednesday, November 9th 1pm – 5pm (Both days).
In depth knowledge and/or serious appreciation of the performing arts required. Some knowledge of opera is necessary.
- Conduct outbound calls to our donors and ticket holders to raise funds for the Met.
- Record information from these calls into the Met’s database.
- Meet or exceed personal and departmental fundraising goals.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Excellent verbal skills
- Selling/fundraising ability
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work and think clearly under pressure
- Work well within a fundraising team
*Please alert us to any major gift experience during the application process
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Base salary plus commission—competitive pay. Free tickets for many Met performances! Represent the most highly regarded performing arts organization in the country.
Please call 212-870-7450 to apply.