- Membership Representative
Available: September 2017
We are seeking phone representatives to raise funds from our loyal constituents. This is a great opportunity to work for the largest performing arts organization and one of the finest opera companies in the world. Join our first-rate team of professional fundraisers and help us reach our goals as we launch our 2017 / 2018 Season!
We offer a flexible schedule which includes mornings and evenings. Must be able to work 17 hours a week including a Saturday or Sunday morning time slot.
In-depth knowledge and/or serious appreciation of the performing arts required. Some knowledge of opera a plus.
- Conduct outbound calls to our donors and ticket holders to raise funds for the Met.
- Record information from these calls into the Met’s database.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Excellent verbal skills
- Selling/fundraising ability
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work and think clearly under pressure
- Work well within a fundraising team
*Please alert us to any major gift experience during the application process
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary plus commission—competitive pay. Free tickets for many Met performances! Represent and work at the most highly regarded performing arts organization in the country.
Please email your resume to TFJobs@metopera.org including “Membership Representative” in the subject line of your e-mail, or call (212) 870-7450 to apply.