Available: Fall 2017
The ideal candidate is ambitious, has an interest in opera and non-profit or entertainment marketing/communications. This is a part-time, unpaid internship and the candidate must be able to receive credit with their college or university.
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in Marketing, Editorial, or Communications to learn about how the Met runs on a day-to-day basis.
- Assisting with social media analysis and tracking
- Assisting with special events and performance activities when needed (evenings).
- Assisting with general marketing support within the department
- Administrative work including filing invoices and tear sheets, updating sales reports, and refilling materials in the front of house
- Writing copy and proofreading
- Other general duties when required.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent project management skills; able to prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional organizational abilities and good written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, high-level knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work at least 3 days a week
- Ability to work occasional after hour events
Please send your resume (no artistic resumes please) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including “Marketing Intern” in the subject line of your e-mail.