Available: Fall 2017
The “HD Promotions Intern” will assist the Live in HD Promotions Manager in daily marketing/administrative activities and research. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and hardworking, but will also take direction well. This is a part-time, unpaid internship and the candidate must be able to receive credit with their college or university.
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in Marketing, Editorial, or Communications to learn about how the Met runs on a day-to-day basis.
- Researching and assisting in the development of promotional activities for upcoming Live in HD performances
- Writing copy and proofreading
- Assisting with social media creation for Live in HD
- Assisting with special events and performance activities when needed (evenings)
- Assisting with general marketing support within the department
- Other general duties when required
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent project management skills; able to prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional organizational abilities and good written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, high-level knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work at least 3 days a week
- Ability to work occasional after hour events
- Interest in the performing arts
Please send your resume (no artistic resumes please) and cover letter to email@example.com, including “HD Promotions Intern” in the subject line of your e-mail.
E-Mail (Preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org