Available: September 2016
Responsible for the design and execution of print and digital materials and promotional items that support the Metropolitan Opera brand.
- Creates and implements designs based on style guides, direction and concepts provided by senior studio members.
- Creates organized files and systems that allow for laying out large volumes of content.
- Designs across platforms with an understanding of best practices in each media.
- Researches and shares current trends in design, culture and media.
- Follows best practices on file release and server organization.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- 2+ years of design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred.
- Must have high quality portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of brand systems and a refined typographic sensibility.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Design software including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must be able to work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines and juggle many projects simultaneously—all with a sense of humor and passion for the business.
Please email your resume, cover letter and a link to your work to email@example.com, including “Graphic Designer” in the subject line of your e-mail.
E-Mail (Preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org