The Metropolitan Opera is seeking experienced and service oriented Customer Care Representatives. If you love a team environment, you rise to meet every challenge and you believe in your own unlimited potential then you’re ready for a great career with a great company. You will be making Opera Lovers happy with every call!
You will be responsible for answering inbound calls to provide exceptional customer service. This includes responding to inquiries about performances and services, processing ticket orders, Membership sales and performing general account maintenance. In some situations, up-selling customers to additional performances, advanced membership levels, new products or services are encouraged and rewarded.
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available.
Our training class will run for 3 weeks beginning:
Tuesday, May 30th – Friday, June 16th from 10:00am-5:00pm (excluding Saturday and Sunday)
Department Hours of Operation
Monday through Saturday, from 10AM to 8PM
Sunday, from Noon to 6PM
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication skills to represent the Metropolitan Opera in a way that's meaningful and relevant to each individual customer
- The ability to listen carefully to customize each customer call based on the understanding of customer's needs and relationship to the Met
- Minimum 1 year experience with call handling in a fast pace, back-to-back call center environment
- High comfort level with computer-based work
- Must be a fast-learner who is able to quickly adapt to new technology and work in various circumstances with tact and patience
- Must have flexibility with scheduling; Evening and weekend hours available
For further information please call
The Metropolitan Opera Customer Care Attention: Amy Santo
Please email your resume to email@example.com including “Customer Care Representative” in the subject line of your e-mail.